Acrylic Paint on canvas, stretched and ready to hang.
Signed with a certificate of authenticity.
This is a painting based on the beautiful Lily Pond in the Royal Tasmanian Botanical Garden. I was inspired by the abstract reflections in the waters. I’ve used the scratch back technique to reveal the colors underneath and use the complementary color scheme. The picture is a visual celebration and has a dreamy sensation.
– This comes with string/wire on the back to hang the artwork.
– Painting is unframed but it can be framed with raw timber float frame before it’s shipped. Frame costs additional $300.
– The sides of the canvas are painted light gray.
– Signed at the back with my name, date, and artwork title.
– In Situ photo not to scale.