An impressionistic painting of the Port Fairy Lighthouse. A magnificent red-and-white sentinel that stands on the easternmost tip of Griffiths Island, looking out over Port Fairy Bay and the mouth of the Moyne River.
– Professionally framed in White Victorian Ash wood.
– It comes with string/wire on the back to hang the artwork.
– The sides of the canvas are painted light gray.
– The work is varnished for protection front and sides.
– Signed at the back with my name, date, and artwork title.
– In situ photo not to scale